The historian collects and preserves troop photographs, news stories, trophies, flags,
scrapbooks, awards, and other memorabilia and makes materials available for Scouting
activities, the media, and troop history projects.
- Gathers pictures and facts about troop activities and keeps them in a historical file or scrapbook.
- Takes care of troop trophies, ribbons, and souvenirs of troop activities.
- Keeps information about former members of the troop.
- Sets a good example.
- Enthusiastically and correctly wears the Scout uniform (all four parts).
- Lives by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Shows Scout spirit.